Thursday, August 12, 2010

6th email

Hello Everyone!!!

This E-mail is going to be short because I only have like 5 minutes left. Well, we got transfer calls! I am staying here in Ogdensburg with Sister Despain. I am glad I don't have to change yet! This sunday we had 4 investigators come to church! They were the first investigators that have come to church since I have been here. Now I know why missionaries say sundays are stressful :c) I think they enjoyed it. We have some really good solid investigators right now and are hoping to commit 3 of them to baptism here shortly. The weather up here is perfect! 75-80 degree weather! Some of the leaves are already starting to change colors! I can't wait for fall and for all the beautiful colors! Yesterday, we helped at one of our investigators place. They are restoring an old farm house. It is over 200 years old. We weeded their Huge garden for about 3 hours. But it was fun. I kept thinking Dad would love to have a garden this big! They have a little girl named Brittney who is 6 and she reminds me so much of Brooklyn and Savannah. We have a lot of fun together! Well, My time is already up! I will write a longer e-mail next week... Hopefully.

Love,
Sister Ashleigh Simmons

No comments:

Post a Comment