Tuesday, September 14, 2010

10th email

Well, I can't believe I have already been in the mission field for TWO TRANSFERS!!! Time flies by here! Well, Here is the news you are all waiting for. You are probably anxious to know what is going on with me.Drum roll please ../././././././././././././. I am being transfered to WATERTOWN!!!!! I will be in a tri-panionship. It will be me, Sister Purdy (Tyler Purdy from Macey's sister), and Sister Ream. President Bulloch said it is an unusual transfer. He said usually the one who has been here the longest gets transferred but he felt like he needed to send me to Watertown and keep Sister Despain here. I am sad to leave so soon, but excited to see what is in store for me in Watertown. One exciting thing is that we get to do service at the Zoo! That will definitely be fun! I am excited to experience something different. They also have a ward instead of a branch. That will be refreshing I think. It will be nice to have the support of the members! I think that is the only exciting news from up here in the Northcountry! Nothing else new I guess. How is the weather in Utah. It is getting cold here. I have been wearing sweaters and jackets for a couple of weeks now. But you know me, I'm always cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment